The Panzer IV in its Ausf. C was designed for infantry support at the beginning of the war. Hence the 7.5cm diameter gun in the turret. In the course of the war, this use changed to offensive combat of main battle tanks. These versions were better armored and usually had a longer barrel than the early war versions. This concrete model is inspired by Panzer.Bricklabs_1944 Panzer 4 and is designed with his approval.
Functions and special features:
- Implied, functional suspension
- Movable antenna (can be folded down horizontally)
- Scale 1:45 (perfect for minifigures)
- Movable tower (360° rotatable)
- Nice little details (e.g. indicated hatches, UV-printed beam crosses, etc.)
- Fragility after assembly: 1/5
- Difficulty of construction: 2/5
The kit includes the parts of the Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf. C. The building instructions are in the form of a pdf file, which will be sent to the e-mail used to place the order after the goods have been shipped.