The Opel Blitz represents a typical truck of the Wehrmacht and was built in a wide variety of versions from the beginning to the end of the war and was used on nearly all fronts.
Functions and special features:
- Indicated, functional suspension
- Steering on the front axle
- Fold down rear drop side
- Scale 1:45 (perfect for minifigures)
- Nubs in the tarp indicate positioning of the support struts
- Nice little details (e.g., indicated lights on front, UV-printed bar crosses and license plates, fuel canister on lower body, etc.)
- Fragility after assembly: 2/5
- Difficulty of construction: 3/5
The scope of supply includes the individual parts of the Opel Blitz. + The linkage of the tarpaulin. The building instructions are in the form of a pdf file, which will be sent to the e-mail with which the order was placed after the goods have been shipped. No figures or guns included! Only the Opel Blitz!